Monday 16 April 2012

Fisher Price Cradle Rocker Seat




Converts the seat from a gentle cradle to an entertaining rocker seat, simply by turning the seat on the base. a gentle push from you and the cradle rocker seat rocks side to side to soothe baby like a cradle. Simply turn the infant seat on its base and it entertaining baby with a smooth back and forth motion. Seat also locks in upright position for use as a feeding seat. Comfortable dual handles snap together for use as a carrier.

RM 90 including postage
Sold



3 comments:

  1. Looks very comfort and secure cradle ,Cradle must be hygienic non allergic for a baby.But in my opinion a baby cradle is essential requirement for growing babies.
    baby cradles

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is looking for one she is having a baby in February and really wants one. Does anyone know where I can get one and how much thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any place I can still buy one of these? I loved mine and want one for my daughter

    ReplyDelete